We would like to inform you that for continuously improving the quality of our services we have implemented a quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008. The system is fully operational from 1.1.2015.
Our company SCPC, Ltd. focuses primarily on professional advice on health and safety at work, fire and environmental protection and management systems, with regard to achieving high customer satisfaction and long-term cooperation.
Our aim and responsibility of all employees is to actively participate in:
- increasing professional competence of consultants / auditors / trainers;
- expanding the range of services provided and offering customers new progressive processes;
- building, maintaining and continuous improvement of the quality management system in the company;
- compliance with the quality requirements relating to the activities undertaken by the organization and requirements of interested parties in stated areas to which the organization has subscribed;
- active communication with employees and customers in order to achieve the above mentioned objectives, rising customer satisfaction and grow of employees' awareness in the area of quality management.
This policy is mandatory for all employees SCPC, Ltd. The company management undertakes to create the necessary resources, provide comprehensive support and ensure staff training activities necessary to implement this policy.
Ing. Jozef Fecko, Statutory