EIA - Environmental Impacts Assessment, SEA - Strategic Environmental Assessment
The Act No. 24/2006 Coll. on Environmental Impact Assessment, as amended came into force on the 1st February 2006.
Environmental impact assessment (EIA) is one of the first steps prior to the implementation of an investment plan, or change of existing conditions. The criteria for the construction, equipment and operations for which is mandatory to elaborate an EIA documentation (Preliminary environmental study, Environmental scoping report) are defined in Annexes of the Act. 24/2006 Coll. The Strategic Environmental Assessment (impact assessment of strategic documents on the environment - SEA) is carried out according to the same law.
Any change in proposed activity associated with the EIA Act is as well subject to assessment. A Notice of change of the proposed activity has to be given to the competent authority which shall then determine whether it is necessary to assess the planned change.
Our services EIA, SEA:
- Development of EIA, SEA preliminary environmental study
- Notice of change of the proposed activity
- Processing the Environmental scoping report on the proposed activity or the strategic document
- Consultation on EIA and SEA, discussing the preliminary environmental study or scoping report with the participating parties
- Ensuring the development of the underlying studies (acoustic, emission, transport, etc.)
- Communication with the relevant government authorities